This morning I found a few more.
So today I spending some time in the craft room. Because I'm doing a craft show at Stoney Lake on Sunday, I altered an address and phone book, using the sketch from Technostamper to decorate the front.
Address book before alteration
- Neutral DSP (striped Chocolate chip )was used to cover both the front and back.
- A piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock was crimped with a paper crimper and adhered to the spine, overlapping the DSP on both the front and back.
- A 1/4" neutral DSP (script), the edges of which were sponged with Chocolate chip ink, was adhered over the crimped cardstock to hide the seam.
- A 1/8" of Watercolor Wonder cardstock, the edges of which were sponged with the same colour of ink, was adhered over this.
- The focal image was the "Blended Bloom" stamp. This was coloured with Watermelon Wonder ink and an Aqua painter. The same colour of marker was used to create darker highlights. The center was coloured first with Delightful Dijon ink and an aquapainter. Som Tip Top Taupe ink was used to provide contrast. The flower was then cut out and the edges sponged with Wonder Watermelon ink. Three leaves were die cut with Old Olive cardstock using the new Leaflet framelits and the edges sponged with Old Olive ink.
- On the bottom half of the book, a piece of Neutral DSP (polka dot) was matted with Basic Black cardstock and adhered to the book front. A piece of Whisper White cardstock was adhered to that. All edges were sponged with Chocolate Chip ink.
- The "Little Letters Thinlet die" was used to create the word "phone", and this was adhered to the top of the Whisper White piece
- A Chocolate Chip banner was applied to the bottom of this piece.
- The flower was adhered to this panel using dimensionals. The leaves were placed , two under and one above the flower.
- Dazzling detail glitter was applied to the letters, and parts of the flower.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog