Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Great Outdoors - Fab Friday #64

I'm using the sketch challenge with Fab Friday here to spotlight some more products that will be retiring next week.

I used the stamp set "The Great Outdoors", and Adventure Bound DSP both of which will be retiring.

 

The card base is Chocolate chip cardstock, layered with Crumb Cake cardstock embossed with the Zigzag embossing folder.  On the left side a piece of Adventure Bound DSP was attached.

All edges were sponged with Chocolate chip ink.

The image was stamped on Whisper White cardstock using Memento ink and coloured with copic markers .  The image panel was matted with Chocolate chip cardstock before adhering it to the card front.

At the upper left, the image of a flashlight was stamped with Memento and coloured with copics.  It was punched out with the 1 1/4" circle punch, and matted with a 1 3/8" chocolate chip circle.  A dimensional was used to adhere this circle to the card front.

Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the use of the paper- the trees with the stamp!!! Very nicely done!!!!

Heather said...

Ooh, how perfect! I might have to CASE this one for my nubby who is going on his annual "man-camping" trip with buddies next week - I could stash it in his sleeping bag, lol... Thanks SO much for joining us at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

After just having gone camping this past weekend I can really appreciate your card! Great coloring and I like the wood DSP too..very fitting! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!