Sunday, May 10, 2015

Perfect Blend Father's Day Treat

The idea for this Father's Day treat is not my original idea.  I saw it on Michelle's blog where she had made these as Christmas treats. I adapted them to make them a Father's Day treats.

I used a 2 by 10" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock, scored it at 5 1/2 and 5 3/4 and punched the longer end with the Scallop topper tag punch.  The other end I scored at one inch.
I sponged the entire treat holder with Soft Suede ink and then scored all the folds.

Adventure Bound DSP was attached to the lower portion of the treat holder, and then the one inch piece was folded down and adhered to the DSP.  Two holes were punched using the 1/8" hand held punch, and twine was inserted through them.  Before tying them into a bow, I placed an individual instant coffee packet into the holder.

On a separate piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, I stamped the coffee cup using Chocolate Chip ink.  I stamped the cup again on some Adventure Bound DSP.  The coffee cup was cut out as was the coffee holder on the DSP.  This was adhered to the coffee cup.  All edges were sponged with Soft Suede ink.

The finished coffee cup was adhered to the front of the treat holder using dimensionals.  Across the front a banner with notches at both ends and stamped with a sentiment stamped from "Guy Greetings" was adhered at an angle across the coffee cup and treat holder.

Some Early Espresso seam binding was inserted through the opening of the tag at the top and tied with linen thread.

To finish the treat, some retired embellishments in the form of library clips were added to the top of the holder.

Here's the rest of them:





Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




1 comment:

TUSHAR RAJPUT said...

This is my first visit to your blog! Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.awesome post thanks i lov it verry nice artical
Happy Diwali

goneHappy Ganesh Chaturthi 2015

gokneHappy New Year 2016 Images

goods sf oneHappy Diwali 2015