Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Keurig K- cup holder - a Father's Day gift

The Splitcoastamper tutorial this week was on the Keurig K-cup holder, and I thought that would be a perfect gift  for Father's Day.





I used the Labels framelits and Baked Brown Sugar cardstock.  The DSP is a birchbark paper from a couple of Christmas' ago, and I thought would be perfect for this masculine gift.

It was fairly easy to make.  The punch I used for the insert holes was a 1 3/4" circle  punch as I did not have a 1 5/8" punch but the cups fit in there nicely.

I decorated it by punching a 1 3/8" circle in Baked Brown sugar, layered it with a 1 1/4" bark paper, and then adhered a coffee cup from Perfect Blend stamped in Baked Brown sugar ink.  The coffee sleeve is from the Adventure Bound DSP stack, and the sentiment from Teeny tiny Wishes.

Supplies Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: