Friday, May 29, 2015

Hummingbird at Trumpet Vine - The Friday Mashup #211

I spent all day in the garden today because my plant sale is tomorrow.  All the flower beds had to look perfect, and so did my little transplants.
I started splitting my perennials 3 weeks ago and the use of a root booster really helped them to thrive.  The growth experienced by each plant had been phenomenal!
Today I put up the tent in my driveway (the forecast is for rain) and arranged 4 tables in front of it along the sides of the driveway.
Each plant was assessed, priced ,watered and labeled with their name.  Some names I absolutely could not remember - I hope I remember by tomorrow.

When I saw the challenge with the Friday Mashup late this afternoon I was absolutely delighted.  I love watercolouring, and the challenge this week is just that.

This week's Mashup! Challenge is:
  • Create a project with "Watercoloring".
  • Create a project using "the Sketch".
  • or Mash it Up! and create a "Watercolored Project using the Sketch".
I grabbed my Stampin' Up Wonder Watercolor crayons and my Aqua painter and spent several enjoyable hours watercolouring. The stamp set I used was from Stampendous,  Here's the result:


 
The images were stamped with Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock.  They were coloured with  watercolour crayons and an aqua painter, using 3 shades of each colour. Some pink glitter was applied to the hummingbird and the trumpet flowers.

The ribbon and bow were coloured with a Perfect Plum marker and added to the right side of the card.

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...