Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Birthday - Hand Stamped Sentiments #207

This week's challenge is a colour one.  I can't believe I'm doing another colour challenge as I haven't done one for a while.
For  the challenge with Hand Stamped Sentiments these are the colours to use:  Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride and Wild Wasabi.

The resultant Birthday card I made is one my son says I should make more of.






 

The lower edge of the  Whisper White cardstock was first  die cut using the Adorning Accents Edgelits.
Before stamping the flowers, the sentiment from "Butterfly Basics" was stamped with Blackberry Bliss in the middle of this die cut piece.

Using the stamp-a-ma-jig, the flowers from "Stippled Blossoms" were stamped first with Blackberry Bliss, and then with Blushing Bride.  The Leaves were stamped with Wild Wasabi, and again with the same colour of ink, only the stamp was stamped off once before stamping on the leaves.  Tiny pearls were placed in the center of each flower.

The Adorning Accents Edgelit was used again to die cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss, and this was attached to the lower edge of the card, allowing only a small amount to show.

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Also used tiny pearls which were placed in the center of each flower

This panel was adhered to a Blushing Bride card base.

I hate this when it happens, but the linkz closed before iI could post it to the site.

No comments: