- Sale-a-bration Items Want to get a closer look at Sale-A-Bration products? Each week SU will have a new product highlight, providing you with information to help you explore the creative possibilities of these exclusive items. This week's highlight is the Lotus blossom stamp
This gorgeous stamp set makes anyone feel like an artist in three quick steps. It creates a beautiful flower that looks painted, but it is amazingly easy. The individual stamps have a tab at the top to help you align them, and the tabs are numbered so you will know which part of the flower to stamp first, second, and third. Try playing around using one ink pad with the stamping off technique, or multiple different ink pads to create many different looks.
I have a list of colour combinations that other demonstrators have used. I will be glad to share them with you. Just e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Paper Pumpkin:
A Paper Pumpkin kit is a great idea if:
- If you are overwhelmed by the choices in the catalogue
- Wants to earn just one more Sale-A-Bration product? Your dollar will stretch three more months with a prepaid subscription purchase.
- If you already subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, suggest purchase a subscription as a gift for your friend, spouse, child, or parent so they have a crafting buddy every month.
- If you are worried about the surprise factor, here are some of the perks (card kits, home décor, a collection of stamps and ink, free shipping, access to order past kits, etc.)
- Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com or order.
|Item||Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription||Price (Shipping Included)|
|137860||6 months||$143.70 -- save $1 per month|
|137861||12 months||$275.40 -- save $2 per month|
|3. Weekly Deals:|
|Any or all of these can be ordered on My On-Line store or e-mail me at email@example.com|
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog