Sunday, January 18, 2015

So Sorry

A friend of mine recently lost her sister, so that started me designing Sympathy cards.  This is one of the cards I made earlier in the day.  I went to a friend's house for supper as it was my birthday this weekend, so I'm just getting to the post now.

This card uses the stamp set "Love is Kindness" and "So Sorry"

The base card is Melon Mambo, layered with Whisper White embossed with the Modern Mosaic embossing folder.
Across the center is a strip of Melon Mambo, the bottom edge of which is punched with the Scallop border punch.  A piece of Blackberry bliss ribbon spans the length of this strip.

Towards the left is a panel of Painted Petals DSP matted with Melon Mambo.

The image was stamped with Black Memento ink on Whisper White card stock, and coloured with blendabilities.  It was then cut out and added to another piece of Whisper White cardstock embossed with the Polka Dot embossing folder.  Unfortunately, in the process of cutting the flower out I lost one of the tulips, but I don't think it's noticeable.
This Whisper White piece is matted with Melon Mambo cardstock and added to the card with the left side overlapping the DSP panel.  Stampin' Dimensionals were used for this.

The sentiment is stamped with Melon Mambo.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: