Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thinking of You at Christmas - Technostamper #344

Snowflakes and reindeer - a good combination for Christmas cards.  Now add in a cardinal and you have a Christmas scene.
These are the elements I used in the sketch challenge with TSSC #344 here 
To make my card I put the sketch on its side.





When I saw the sketch I was immediately reminded of snowflakes, so I die cut 3 snowflakes using Whisper White paper, and stamped the images of the deer in the middle of each snowflake.  Of course I had to add a tiny little cardinal and drew in a branch for him to sit on. The images were coloured using blendabilities. I sponged a little bit of Soft Sky ink around the deer and some dazzling diamonds around the edge of each flake.

The completed snowflakes were adhered to a strip of Night of Navy card stock embossed with the Lucky Stars folder.  It was adhered off kilter to a piece of Dazzling Diamond glitter paper.  This unit was attached to a piece of Trim the Tree designer paper.

Here's a list of supplies I used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

MJ said...

Those reindeer looks so cute in the snowflakes, great job. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!