Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tis the Season to be Fancy

 I'm continuing to make Christmas cards using the stamp set "Visions of Santa".  I'm still not sure  if I like this stamp set, but it's growing on me. The Santas still look a little weird (but in a cute sort of way) .
Today I featured  the Moose.

The image was stamped with Memento ink and coloured with blendabilities.  It was then die cut using the circles framelits, and  dazzling diamonds put under his feet.

Stamp: Visions of Santa
Inks: Memento, Basic Black, Blendabilities (Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso)
Papers: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Trim the Tree DSP Pack, Real Red
Accessories: Circles Framelits, Oval punch, Bitty Framelits, Cherry Cobbler seam blinding, Decorative Dots embossing folder, dimensionals, dazzling diamonds.

No comments: