Sunday, September 28, 2014

Evergreen

I enjoyed making this card even though there was a lot of cutting.  It's a different take from the usual card with a tree on it.

Each tree was stamped with Versa Mark on Cherry Cobbler card stock and embossed with White embossing powder.  Each trees were then cut out.  The two trees on the edges were attached directly to the DSP; the one in the middle was attached using dimensionals.
The sentiment was also embossed with White embossing powder on Cherry Cobbler cardstock, and die cut using the Project Life framelits.
Here I use a couple of Champagne stars from my stash.  I have a small container just for small glimmer stars.  Instead of throwing away small pieces of champagne glimmer paper, or paper left over after die cutting, I use the small star punch and punch as many stars as I can from the remnants.  I do the same for the silver glimmer paper.

Stamps: Evergreen, More Merry Messages
Inks: Versa Mark
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Trim the Tree DSP pack, Champagne glimmer paper
Accessories: White embossing powder, Project Life framelit, Small star punch, dimensionals

No comments: