Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sticky Note Organizer - a Craft Fair item

I'm preparing for a craft show at the end of the month and I'm always looking for new items to add to my table.  I was happy to find this video tutorial done by Chicnscratch here on post it note organizers.
So I decided to make some.  This is not an easy task when you can't find the right sizes of sticky notes.  Finally I decided to use the coloured ones as the yellow ones were impossible to find.  In making the organizers, I tried to coordinate the cardstock and DSP with the colour of the sticky notes.
Here are 3 that I made:





Here's the inside:
Each organizer has 2 sizes of sticky notes, an organizing pouch, and a designer pen.  By designer pen I mean that I placed a piece of designer paper inside the pen.  Here's a better look:
To do that you need to be able to take the pen apart.  The only pen that does that is the R.S.V.P pens which I purchased in Staples.

As you can see, I used various stamp sets to decorate the outside.


1 comment:

Char said...

Very nice, I use a lot of sticky notes my self. thanks for sharing.