Saturday, June 7, 2014

Hope - The Friday Mashup #163

I too have lots of retired Designer Series Papers left over, and am jumping at the chance to use some of it.  The sketch with The Friday Mashup here provided me with the opportunity to do so.
Here's the card:






I used retired paper from SAB, using a 1 1/4" square punch to make the squares.  After applying the squares to a piece of Whisper White cardstock, I surrounded the squares with a black rick rack die cut using the Tasteful Trim die.  I also placed one down the middle.

Stamp: Blooming with Hope
Ink: Basic Black
Papers: Crisp Cantalope, Whisper White, Basic Black, DSP (SAB retired)
Accessories: 1 1/4" square punch, 3/8" Crisp Cantalope ruffled ribbon, Label framelits, dimensionals, Tasteful Trim die.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...