Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Baby Carriage card

The weather is cooler today but sunny.  The thunderstorm we had last night brought cooler air into the region.
The men from the paving company are working on my driveway today spewing dust into the air.  Last year I had the foundation of my house dug up and waterproofed, so this year decided to get the dug up area paved.




I was going to pave the whole driveway but when I was informed of the cost, I gulped and said I would go for the repair only.  Even that if going to cost me an arm and a leg.

While they were working on the driveway I thought I would do a post of a card I had made earlier this morning.  This baby carriage card was inspired by a similar one seen on Pinterest, but I ended up changing the card quite a bit (Isn't that usually the case?).  I'm having a catalogue open house on June 14, so this will be one of my sample cards depicting the new incolor cardstock.




The carriage was stamped in Lost Lagoon and die cut using the coordinating framelits of the stamp set "Something for Baby".  I added a flower stamped in Hello Honey also die cut to the carriage, and hung a pair of booties stamped in Crisp Cantalope. The carriage was attached to the image panel using dimensionals.
The Whisper White image panel was scored 1/8" and 1/4" along all 4 sides using the Simply Scoring Tool.  I just love the look of that.

Stamp Something for Baby
Inks: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Crisp Cantalope
Papers: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: Something for Baby framelits, Thick Crisp Cantalope Baker's Twine, Rhinestone,  3/8" Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon, dimensionals

No comments: