Thursday, May 22, 2014

Life is a Picnic - Try Stampin' on Tuesday #168

I find a lot of interesting things on Pinterest, so I find myself spending way too much time on that site.  One of the things I found was this picnic basket (well, they called it an Easter basket, so I just make it into a picnic basket), and I thought it would be perfect for the challenge with Try Stampin' on Tuesday here .  This week the challenge also has a twist - Life is a Picnic.
I made a tag for the picnic basket which looked like the challenge sketch.
Oh yes, I made the strawberries using the blossom petal punch.  They're a  little large for the basket but decided to use them anyway.


I used a tutorial and downloadable template for Say not Sweet Anne here

Here is the challenge sketch:
 

Stamp: computer generated sentiment on tag
Ink: Soft Suede
Papers: Soft Suede for the basket; Rich Razzelberry for the tag, Moon designer paper pack
Accessories: Early Espresso brad, Paper piercer, gold Baker's twine, small oval punch, paper hold punch, tag punch

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...