Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Peace on Earth

My trip to Toronto went well.  We did get freezing rain over night, but by morning the roads were messy but okay for driving.  It took me a while to scrape the ice off the car though.

My card today is one inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  It is a card I also used for my all day Christmas card making class on Nov. 17.





The basic card is Cherry Cobbler card stock, layered with Whisper White cardstock embossed with the wreath embossing folder.  A piece of 5/8" Cherry Cobbler seam binding was attached horizontally along the middle of the card and a bow adhered on the right side.
The sentiment is stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper White card stock and then die cut with the labels framelits.  It is matted with a larger die cut of Cherry Cobbler card stock.

Stamp: Greetings of the Season
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Accessories: Wreath embossing folder, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, Labels framelit

No comments: