Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wonderfall Thanks - Hand Stamped Sentiments # 167

It's not quite fall here yet!  First of all it's too hot and muggy; second the leaves on the trees are just starting to turn different colours; third it's not even September; fourth I'm not ready for the end of summer.
However, that doesn't stop me from making fall cards as I have done today for the sketch challenge with Hand Stamped Sentiments here






 

Technique:
First I die cut some leaves using Very Vanilla card stock and the Autumn Accents die.  These leaves I stamped using the Waterfall stamp set - after which the edges were sponged with Soft Suede ink.  In addition I put some Crystal Effects on the acorn.
The moon was die cut using the circles framelits.  I coloured the pearls dark brown with a copic marker to coordinate with the rest of the card.
The sentiment is from the Harvest of Thanks stamp set.  I just cut out the word I needed.

The background is Early Espresso Core-dination card stock which I embossed with the words embossing folder and then sanded.

Stamps: Waterfall, Harvest of Thanks
Inks: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Soft Sueded, Cajun Craze
Papers:Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso Core-dination card stock, So Saffron
Accessories: Autumn Accents die, Expression folder, Circles Framelits, 1 1/4" Burlap ribbon, Natural fiber ribbon, Crystal Effects, dimensionals
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...