Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Santa's List - Technostamper #274

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.  The weather was a bit cool, but other than that it was perfect.  It's really nice spending time in the garden.  Before it was way too hot.
On Saturday I had a garage sale and did very well.

I'm continuing to make Christmas cards as my craft shows are starting in September.  The card for the Technostamper challenge here is a Christmas card.  I used a stamp set and designer paper from the upcoming Holiday catalogue.






 

Stamp:  Santa's List
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Season of Style DSP
Accessories: Circles framelits, Polka dot folder

1 comment:

MJ said...

Santa fits perfect in this layout! What a great card. Love the saying, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!