Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Multi picture photo album - a wedding gift

My nephew is getting married in 2 weeks time so I made this multi- picture album for them.  Their wedding invitation was black and white and almost the same pattern of designer paper that I was able to find for the album.
I used the tutorial from Pinterest, which was in another language but I was able to translate it into English - and then I found a video on You Tube here

This project does take a little bit of time, but the effort is worth it.  Notice that I have used few embellishments on it so as not to take away from the pictures that will be put in it.

Materials:
2 pieces of 12 by 12 black card stock
2 pieces of 12 by 12 Whisper white card stock
2 pieces of coordinating designer paper

Open up the cover and you see two other little fold out tabs and a larger area.  The tabs open up to reveal another area for picture mounting.  See below:

This same set up is under the back cover of the album.  See below.








In the middle there is an extra fold out area for photos or for journalling.

The directions in the video are easy to follow and I would recomment that you view that prior to making the album.


No comments: