Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Butterfly Just for You

It's been such lovely weather that I would love to take my craft supplies outside - however, it is a bit windy, so I shall stay indoors.  Tomorrow it's going to rain, so I'll definitely have to stay inside.

This card is for the Monday Mojo Challenge here






 

Stamps:  Best of Butterflies, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Versa Mark, SU markers (Basic Black, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango), Black Stazon
Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Tea for Two DSP, Vellum
Accessories: Polka dot folder, Square lattice folder, 1/2" circle punch, Large circles nestabilities, Scallop circles nestabilities, Mat pack and paper piercer with template, Scallop border punch, Black embossing powder, Word Window punch, dimensionals, rhinestones

I am still unable to e-mail any of my yahoo groups, so I hope as many of you as possible sign up to follow me by e-mail.
I phoned Yahoo yesterday only to have them direct me to their Help webside- which I had already done.  It seems my position may be permanent.  
I can e-mail individuals, but I can't e-mail groups.  I have no idea how this happened, but I guess with computers there are challenges.

No comments: