Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Everything Eleanor Happy Birthday - Technostamper Sketch Challenge #253

I'm happy to have a clean and simple sketch challenge with Monday's Lunchtime Sketch Challenge with Technostamper here.  Complicated I couldn't do right now.  I just did my taxes - and talk about tax pain!!!
This card could also be for challenge 113 with the LNS group as it features a flower.

 

I started out by stamping the flower from "Everything Eleanor" using Black Stazon on Whisper White. After coloring it with SU markers I cut it out and covered the surface with Crystal Effects.  That gave it a nice shiny firm appearance.  Then I die cut 2 Sizzlits little leaves in Always Artichoke.  I then built the card as shown above, and attached the flower and leaves at one end of the banners using dimensionals.

Stamps: Everything Eleanor, From My Heart
Inks: Black Stazon, SU markers (Primrose Pink, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight)
Papers: Old Olive, Whisper White, Old Olive Polka Dot DSP, Always Artichoke, So Saffron
Accessories: Sizzlits Little Leaves, Crystal Effects, rhinestones, dimensionals

3 comments:

MJ said...

Maria, you have really made some great cards with this set! Love you flower and leaves. Awesome job on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along!

inkedx2 said...

Love your spring card! It is so much fun. Thanks for playing along with us at TSSC.

Jonia said...

My goodness Maria this is absolutely adorable. Love it and thanks for playing along with us this week at TSSC.