Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Everything Eleanor Happy Birthday - Technostamper Sketch Challenge #253

I'm happy to have a clean and simple sketch challenge with Monday's Lunchtime Sketch Challenge with Technostamper here.  Complicated I couldn't do right now.  I just did my taxes - and talk about tax pain!!!
This card could also be for challenge 113 with the LNS group as it features a flower.

 

I started out by stamping the flower from "Everything Eleanor" using Black Stazon on Whisper White. After coloring it with SU markers I cut it out and covered the surface with Crystal Effects.  That gave it a nice shiny firm appearance.  Then I die cut 2 Sizzlits little leaves in Always Artichoke.  I then built the card as shown above, and attached the flower and leaves at one end of the banners using dimensionals.

Stamps: Everything Eleanor, From My Heart
Inks: Black Stazon, SU markers (Primrose Pink, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight)
Papers: Old Olive, Whisper White, Old Olive Polka Dot DSP, Always Artichoke, So Saffron
Accessories: Sizzlits Little Leaves, Crystal Effects, rhinestones, dimensionals
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...