Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bunny in an Egg - Mojo Monday 283

I haven't done the sketch challenge with Mojo Monday for a while, but this week I liked the layout for an Easter card that I was thinking of. Plus there's a contest on the blog as well - a Verve stamp - one for every 50 entrants.  Do I feel lucky today?
Here is my card:

 

Stamp:  Everybunny, Bloomin' Marvelous (SAB)
Inks: Black Stazon, SU markers, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Summer Starfruit, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink
Papers: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP, Pretty in Pink DSP, Tea for Two DSP, Old Olive
Accessories:  2 1\2" circle punch, 1 3/4 by 7/8" Oval punch, Mat pack & Paper piercer, Bird Builder punch, Aqua painter, rhinestones
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...