- 4 pieces Pretty in Pink cardstock 5 ¼ by 4”
- 1 ½ by 12” plus 2 by ½” DSP
- 1 strip of Pretty in Pink cardstock 2 by 11” for handle
- 1 piece 11 by 7/8” DSP for handle
- Labels framlits
- Artisan embellishment kit
- Aqua Painter
- Dazzling Details
- Bone folder
- Double sided tape or other adhesive
- Sticky strip
- Dotted scallop border punch or other edge punch
- Simple flower embosslit
- White fabric brad from Pop Up Posies kit
- Hand held hold punch
- Scallop envelope die
· 1 ¾ by 7/8” oval punch
1 1. Using the scallop envelope die, die cut 4 envelopes
2 2. Cut off the tab on the right side of each envelope
3 3. Apply sticky strip to the remaining tabs
4 4. Attach envelopes to each other for form the box
6 6. Attach the DSP around the box. The 12” piece will not make it all the way around thus the extra 2”
7 7. Form the bottom of the box.
8 8. Make the handle. First take an edge punch and punch along both long edges. Then attach the strip of DSP to the middle of the handle.
9 9. Attach the handle using sticky strip.
1 10. Die cut 2 simple flowers
1 11. Using the hand held punch, punch a hole through all layers (including the flower) where the handle is attached to the box. Attach the flower and insert the white fabric brad.
112. Fill with straw and treats (real or otherwise)
Here’s an egg I made using an oval styrofoam shape and flowers from the Boho blossom punch and stick pins.