Friday, February 1, 2013

Double Wiper Card

I made this card using a tutorial which is on Stampin' Fun and Friends which started today.  If you would like to see this tutorial as well as many more, join Stampin' Fun and Friends by going to the Try Stampin' on Tuesday blog site and clicking on the Paypal site on the side bar.  It only costs $20.00 for about 20 projects - which I think is a great deal.
Here is my card:

Stamps: Cross My Heart, Hearts a Flutter
Inks:Black Stazon, Pool Party, Real Red, Real red marker
Papers: Pool Party, Whisper White, Real Red, More Amore Specialty designer paper
Accessories: Make your own brad, blender pen, Adorning accents folder, 1/4" Pool Party satin ribbon (SAB), Full heart punch, 3/4" circle punch, Small heart punch, dimensionals, Simply Scored tool.

Hope you will join us at Stampin' Fun and Friends.

1 comment:

Miss Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Maria. Love everything you have used to create it. I must have a go myself at creating one of these