Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Blue Swallowtail - Challenge 209 LNS Feeling Blue

Actually, I have been feeling blue lately.  A lot of negative energy has been directly my way, and without going into details I have been feeling "down".  I feel a bit like the Swallowtail card that I made for the LNS challenge this week  - only half a wing works.
Here is the card:

The swallowtail was stamped with Versa mark and embossed with black embossing powder.  It was then colored with various shades of blue markers- Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Tempting Turquoise, Bashful Blue and Pacific Point.  After it was colored, I cut the Swallowtail out, and mounted only half of it onto the Bashful Blue cardstock embossed with the Honeycomb folder - so only the left wing one is free.

Stamps: Swallowtail, Sweetly Said
Inks: Versa Mark, Various blue SU markers, Pacific Point
Papers: Pacific Point, Bashful blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Black embossing powder, Word window punch, Modern word Label Punch, 1/4" Pacific Point stitched ribbon, Honeycomb folder

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...