Monday, February 25, 2013

Baby Card - for twin girls

I had a special request to make a card for baby girl twins.  As my client stated, it's almost impossible to purchase a card for twins.
Here is the card.  I used mainly retired stamps and  designer paper.
I made the card 5 1/2 square.

Stamps: A Slice of Life (retired), Kisses and Cuddles
Inks: Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink marker
Papers: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, DSP (retired), Certain Celery
Accessories: 1 3/4" circle punch, Scallop circle punch, Mat pack and paper piercer, Scallop edge punch, Curly label punch, Accent folder, 1/4" Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, 3/8" certain celery taffeta ribbon, Itty bitty flower punch, Itty bitty buttons, Two Step Owl punch, rhinestones.

The onesies were paper pieced using retired designer paper.

1 comment:

Patrice Herrera said...

Two cute! I love that wheel. I am so glad you used it this way!