Sunday, February 24, 2013

Baby Boy card - Technostamper #251

I'm probably doing too much today, but apparently doing crafts if good for me.  Besides, I wanted to do the challenge with Technostamper here and the linky closes at midnight. The color combination for the card is a bit unusual for me  - but I think it works. Rarely do I do this, but I referred to the Color Coach and these were the color combinations suggested.

 

Stamps:  Baby Boutique, Petite Pairs
Inks: Black Stazon, Island Indigo
Papers: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist DSP
Accessories: 1 1/4' circle punch, Decorative Label punch, Modern Word Window punch, Curly Label punch, Top Note die, Chevron folder, dazzling diamonds, 3/8" Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, dimensionals, rhinestones

1 comment:

MJ said...

Maria, this is so sweet! What a darling card, I think those colors are great together. Sometimes it is just fun to use the color coach and use those combos we would not use normally. Awesome card, so glad you played along with my sketch challenge this week! Thanks.