Sunday, February 24, 2013

Baby Boy card - Technostamper #251

I'm probably doing too much today, but apparently doing crafts if good for me.  Besides, I wanted to do the challenge with Technostamper here and the linky closes at midnight. The color combination for the card is a bit unusual for me  - but I think it works. Rarely do I do this, but I referred to the Color Coach and these were the color combinations suggested.

 

Stamps:  Baby Boutique, Petite Pairs
Inks: Black Stazon, Island Indigo
Papers: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist DSP
Accessories: 1 1/4' circle punch, Decorative Label punch, Modern Word Window punch, Curly Label punch, Top Note die, Chevron folder, dazzling diamonds, 3/8" Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, dimensionals, rhinestones
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...