Monday, January 7, 2013

Greeting Card Kids Valentine- Hand Stamped Sentiments

Ever notice that if you start off the day late, you're late the rest of the day?  Today I thought I would do the color challenge with Hand Stamped Sentiments here, and after the card was finished, I thought that I had missed the linkz deadline!  ARGH!!  However, I was wrong! Whew! The colors for the challenge:  Primrose Petals, Pool Party, and Basic Black.





Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Delightful Dozen
Inks: Black Stazon, SU markers
Papers: Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Basic Black Pool Party
Accessories: Hearts Framelits, Adorning accents (hearts), Build an Owl punch, Small heart punch, Dazzling diamonds
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...