Monday, December 24, 2012

Secret Garden - a Case from the Spring Catalogue

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!  Hope this season finds you happy and healthy.

What a treat not to have to cut out flowers and leaves. The Secret Garden stamp set and coordinating secret garden framelits easily cuts the stamped flowers and leaves.

I cased this card from page 17 of the spring catalogue.  The only change I made was the designer paper - plus I put sponged some crumb cake ink on the woodgrain folder.

You'll have to excuse me if my notes are a bit short today.  I just cancelled Christmas dinner because both my son and I are down with the flu

Stamps: Secret Garden, Sassy Salutations
Inks: Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Versa Mark
Papers: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Natural Ivory, Sycamore Street DSP, Gumball Green
Accessories: Woodgrain folder, Ovals framelit, Secret Garden framelits, dimensionals, pearls, clear embossing powder

No comments: