Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cupcake Birthday - Freshly Made Sketches #64

Cupcakes are very popular this year.  At some craft shows I attended, there were vendors selling cupcakes, and they sold like "hotcakes".  When I saw the challenge with Freshly Made sketches here I immediately thought of cupcakes and got out my cupcake builder punch and coordinating stamp set.  Here is my card:


 

Stamps:  Create a Cupcake, Friendly Phrases, Distressed Dots
Inks: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Chocolate chip
Papers: Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Patio Party DSP, Midnight Muse
Accessories: Cupcake builder punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Dotted Ribbon border punch, dimensionals
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...