I followed the tutorial in the video made by Tami White here
It was incredibly easy to make. So now I have my two projects for class - the paper angel I made yesterday, and the Pop Up Ornament/Tag.
Here's this, as Tami put it, my WOW project:
So, take a look at Tami's video and make your own Pop Up Christmas Ornament/Tag today.
Materials I used:
- Very Vanilla card stock
- 1/8" Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon
- Bead (opening should be large enough to get 2 ribbons through it)
- Stamps: Snowflake Soiree, Snow Swirled
- Inks: Midnight Muse (I did the other one using Cherry Cobbler)
- Trimmer with scoring blade