Sunday, November 18, 2012

Annual Christmas Card Making Class

Today was my second Annual Christmas Card Making Class.  Twelve students gathered in a beauty salon to make 10 Christmas cards and a good time was had by all.  I'll post pictures of the cards in the days to come.  Today I'm just posting pictures of the actual event.
We started at 9:30 in the morning and finished at 4, although most were finished at 2 p.m.  Next year I'll have to make the cards a little harder.
Lunch was potluck and amazingly there were no duplicates.  Everything was cold, but delicious!!!  Especially the deserts.  I absolutely love deserts.
I also gave out door prizes throughout the day.
Here are some pictures:


1 comment:

Taylor said...

Had a really good time Maria! Your card projects were a very good mix and were just the right difficulty if you ask me!

Enjoyed meeting everyone :)

Happy holidays,
Taylor