I saw this idea on Pinterest and modified it to make a special treat for Halloween - to sell on my craft table this weekend- an altered Tootsie roll.
1. Make the rosette using 1 1/2 by 12" strip of Halloween paper. (I used the designer rosette die to make the rosette)
2. Punch a scallop circle in a coordinating color (basic gray), followed by a 1 3/8" circle in another coordinating color (Cajun Craze)
3. Attach the two punchies together.
4. Stamp the word "Spookie" on whisper white card stock, punch out with an oval punch. Sponge edges (Cajun Craze). Attach to scallop circle unit.
5. Stamp image of witches hat on Whisper White card stock. Color with markers. Cut hat out and attach to the right edge of "spookie" - at an angle.
6. Hot glue this to the top of the rosette.
7. Make the hanging streamers (from a halloween hair piece and Easter grass), hot glue to back of rosette, hot glue another scallop circle to the streamers and hot glue this to the Tootsie roll
The hair piece, Easter grass, and tootsie roll were purchased in the dollar store. The designer paper I used is from last year's Halloween paper.
Stamp: Wicked Cool
Inks: Basic Black, SU markers (cajun craze, lucky limeade), Cajun Craze
Papers: Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Designer Halloween paper (retired), Whisper White
Accessories: Designer rosette die, Scallop circle punch, 1 3/4 by 7/8" oval die, Hair piece (non SU), Easter grass (non SU), Tootsie roll (non SU), hot glue gun.