Saturday, September 29, 2012

Poinsettia Treat Cup - a Craft Fair Item

I need your help in deciding which one of the 3 poinsettia treat cups to make for my next craft show.

Number 1:


For this one I put colored beads in the treat cup and placed a wreath around the cup.  Also added some Holly and Ivy and a few sprigs of evergreen.  After completed it was spritzed with gold smooch.

Number 2:





In this one there is candy in the treat cup and I put the Holly and Ivy on top of the cup.  The rest is the same as Number 1

Number 3:




This one is unadorned with candy in the treat cup.

Which one do you like the best?  Which one should I make for the craft show.  My son was no help.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...