Monday, August 20, 2012

Seasons Greetings in Circles - Clean and Simple Stamping 204

One of my personal challenges is designing clean and simple cards as my cards tend to be complex and very detailed. So when I found this blog I immediately decided to challenge myself by doing the sketch challenge here
I must admit that this card took me longer to put together than my more complex ones.  Repeatedly I had to stifle the urge to add this or add that and just stay with the simple sketch challenge.
I think I succeeded with this challenge.  Let me know what you think.

 

Stamp:  More Merry Messages
Inks: Early Espresso
Papers: Gumball Green, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Champagne Glitter
Accessories: 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...