Friday, July 6, 2012

Horse Frontier - Monday Lunchtime Technostamper Lunch Challenge

Tomorrow I'm off to Jazzfest in Lakefield.  Hopefully the day won't be too hot.  It's funny how I've been thinking all day the craft show was on Sunday, until I looked at the calendar and realized that the show is tomorrow.  Boy did I have to scramble to give my things together and get the car loaded.

This card is for the Technostamper challenge #228 here.  I changed the sketch in that I turned it upright.

 

Stamp: Horse Frontier
Ink: Soft Suede
Papers: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo,Comfort Cafe Designer Paper
Accessories:    Houndstooth folder, 1/2" Baja Breeze seam binding, 3/8" Island Indingo ruffled ribbon
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...