- punch two 2 1/2" circle punches in Primrose Petals.
- cut 1/4 out of each circle
- score a line on the left side of one circle and tape. Secure 2 pieces together
- Using the scallop circle die #2 die cut the largest of the circles using twitterpated designer paper
- Cut in half
- Find the half way point of this half along the long edge.
- From this point score lines to the points between each scallop
- Fan fold to create a concertina. Attach to top of pram
- Using the scallop border punch, punch a strip of twitterpated designer paper and attach to pram.
- Cut two 3/4" circles for the wheels. Using glue dots attach whisper white designer buttons.
- Using a white gel pen make markings along the edge of the carriage and around the wheels.
- Attach 1/8" Rose Red taffeta ribbon and a jewellry tag labelled "baby"
- The pram is attached to a Lucky Limade scallop circle embossed with Elegant lines folder - using dimensional
Papers: Primerose Petals, Whisper White, Twitterpated designer paper, Island Indigo
Accessories: Fancy Fan folder, Scallop border trim punch, pearls