Sunday, June 10, 2012

You Are Loved - Technostamper #224

It's a hot day today - too hot to be in the garden, but not too hot to stamp.  I don't usually like to be in the basement on a nice day, but the heat gave me no choice.
This card reminds me of the peonies blooming in my garden.  Because of the warm weather they are blooming about 2 weeks ahead of schedule.
I used the sketch with Technostamper here

 

Stamp:  You are Loved
Ink: Lucky Limeade, SU Markers (Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green), Primrose Petals
Papers: Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Summer Smooches designer paper
Accessories: Polka dot embossing folder, dazzling diamonds, pearls, 1/2" Old Olive Scallop dots ribbon, dimensionals

Here is a picture of the peony that was an inspiration for this card:


2 comments:

MJ said...

Lovely! Your real flowers are awesome! Luck girl. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Maria, once again you have hit a home run! Very pretty.