Thursday, June 28, 2012

Welcome Baby Girl - Try Stampin' on Tuesday #72

I'm on a roll with baby cards.  There must have been a lot of baby girls born lately because I'm all sold out.  I need to replenish my stock.
I used the sketch challenge with Try Stampin' on Tuesday #72 here   to make this card





 

Stamps:  Baby Prints, Petite Pairs
Inks: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink
Papers: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose,
Accessories: Adorning Accent folder, Argyle folder, Paper Doily Sizzlits, 2 1/2" circle punch, Circle die #2, White brads, Small oval, 1 3/4 by 7/8" Oval punch, 1/4" Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Tracey Old said...

Great baby card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Try Stampin;-)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Maria, too cute! Your baby cards are just perfect. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.