Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lip Balm Holder - The Paper Players Color Challenge #95

Lip Balm holders are such a fun project and I thought I would make some for my craft table.  Market starts next Tuesday.
I first came across this idea on Pinterest and traced it back to Renee Ondraijka's holder on Splitcoast stamper.  I made some changes to the original design and will add a tutorial in a later post.
For my first Lip Balm Holder I thought I would use the color challenge with The Paper Players here
the colors for which are as follows:  Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight  and a retiring stamp set "Flight of the Butterfly"





 

The outside cover was made using Poppy Parade cardstock; the inner lined with Daffodil Delight.

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Vintage Labels
Inks: Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade
Papers: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Butterfly punch, Small oval punch, Photo label punch, Square lattice embossing folder, 3/8" Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Lip Balm (non SU), Dazzling diamonds, glue dots, rhinestones
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...