Monday, May 14, 2012

For You - Elements of Style - Stampin' Queen's Sketch Challenge #38

What another beautiful day today, so what am I doing indoors making cards?
I went to the gym and walked on the treadmill and then did some swimming and now my knee needs a bit of a vacation.  It's quite swollen. So, I'm at my desk making cards.

This card is for the Stampin' Queen's Sketch Challenge #38 here


The focal point, the Elements of Style stamp, was stamped with Black Stazon and colored with watercolor pencils and blended with mineral spirits.  It was then punched using the 1 3/4" punch, layered with a 2" Whisper White circle using the Circles #2 die and finally with the Pretty in Pink scalloped circle from the Pennant die. For some reason I thought Elements of Style was retiring, but I find it's not.  Yeah!!!
The challenge sketch is below.

 SQSC27-004


Recipe:
Stamps: Elements of Style
Inks: Black Stazon, Basic Black, Watercolor pencils
Papers: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Twitterpated designer paper
Accessories: 5/8" Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, dimensionals, Circles die #2, Pennants die, 1 3/4" circle punch

No comments: