Friday, April 13, 2012

Origami Shirt Father's Day Card

Hope you're having a wonderful Friday the 13th.  So far my day has been extremely lucky and the weather has been gorgeous. I even did a bit of gardening today - pretty good considering my surgery was 5 weeks ago today.
I was just in the mood to do some folding techniques, and I thought of the origami shirt tutorial I had recently seen on the Crop Circles blog here and decided to make the shirt as a Father's Day Card.  Helen did a great job with the tutorial so if any of you want to make the shirt check the tutorial out.
Markets start soon.  I have one on May 12, and the weekly market in Buckhorn starts on May 22 , so I have to get busy!

Here is the card:


Stamp: Best Dad Ever
Inks: Basic Black
Papers: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Twitterpated designer series paper, Old Olive
Accessories: Labels Framelit, 1/4" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Hodgepodge hardware (retired), Fresh Favorites buttons (retired), Scallop border punch, Houndstooth embossing folder

Hope you enjoyed the tutorial.  If any of you would like a video please let me know in your comments and I'll check it out with Helen.