Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happiness Shared Mother's Day Card - The Paper Players #91

Clean and simple cards (CAS) are difficult for me to make as I fuss and fuss --and I really had to suppress that urge to do the challenge with The Paper Players #91. I'm not sure I was entirely successful.
In addition to being CAS, the image was to be watercolored, a technique I love to do.


Here is the card, which I made into a Mother's Day card.  The stamp set is about to retire - another loss for me.  Do you get attached to your stamps?


The above is a close up of the image showing the watercoloring.

Stamps: Happiness Shared, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Black Stazon, Basic Black, SU markers for the watercoloring
Papers: Pool Party, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink designer paper, Attic Boutique designer paper
Accessories: Labels Framelit, Aqua painter, 1/2" pool party seam binding, dazzling details, Polka dots embossing folder, square lattice embossing folder

So, was I successful?  Is this a CAS card?
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...