Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring has Sprung - The Paper Players #85 and challenge 162 LNS

I think we all the know the little poem (and I promise I won't finish it):

Spring has sprung
The grass has riz
I wonder where the birdie is...

The challenge with The Paper Players here is to make a spring card, and I couldn't help thinking about robins.  Some 'fat' ones have returned to these northern climes already and I enjoy their early morning vocals.  My card, for this challenge, features a robin.

This card is also for the LNS group where the challenge is "your favorite color combination" - in this case Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, and Baja Breeze


Stamps: Nature Walk, Pursuit of Happiness
Inks: Black Stazon, Basic black, SU markers
Papers: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Beau Chateau designer paper
Accessories: Aqua painter, 1/2" Baja Breeze seam binding, Antique Brad, Dazzling details, dimensionals
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...