Sunday, March 4, 2012

Simply Soft Get Well - Stamping 411 #245

Maybe I made this card for myself.  I am having knee replacement surgery this coming Friday and will be in hospital for close to 2 weeks.  Get Well ....I will.
The card was based on the sketch with Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge # 245 here





My Get Well card:

Stamps: Simply Soft, Perfectly Penned
Inks: Black Stazon, Basic Black, SU Markers
Papers: Old Olive, Whisper White, More Mustard, Pocketful of Posies designer paper
Accessories: Scallop trim border punch, Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Beautiful wings embosslit, Pearls, dimensionals, glue dots, 3/8" So Saffron taffeta ribbon.

9 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

I'm so sorry you're having to do that. I pray for you to have a quick recovery and be back on your feet soon! {hugs}

Tammy said...

This is such a pretty card! Good luck with your knee surgery!

Jane said...

Beautiful card Maria and good luck with hour surgery. I know you will be fine but I will be thipnkingk of you.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Love all the detail on this card. It's beautifully done.

gbarron56 said...

wow, Maria -- this card would help anyone get well sooner! Great job with this week's sketch. Thanks for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Pettie said...

Beautiful spring card, very nice colours!

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Loved your get well card Maria! Loved your colour choice and the rest of the details. Wishing you a speedy recovery from your knee surgery!

Penny
http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Such a spring like card. Very cheerful. Hope your doing well from your surgery.