Saturday, February 25, 2012

Box Envelope for 25th Anniversary Card

Yesterday I posted a 3D card I was commissioned to make for a 25th Wedding Anniversary. It was made 3D because I knew the card was going to hand delivered.
Today I made a box envelope to put the card in because it wouldn't fit in a regular envelope.  A tutorial for making box envelopes is on my blog here

I made the top of the box to look similar but not the same as the card on the inside.  The box becomes a gift on its own.
Extra supplies used:  Heart embosslit, Timeless Type Junior alphabet sizzlit die, 1" circle punch

I hope my friend will be happy with what I created.

1 comment:

brochure printing said...

3D technology is very best and anniversary card very beautiful. I impressed your art and you have a great experience of work, Congratulation on your 25th anniversary. I like the 3D technology card and its making style very well.