I got this idea from Glenda Mollett, who posted a similar treat holder at Christmas time. It featured a Snowman on the front.
I adapted it for Valentine's Day and it will be an item on my craft table in a couple of weeks.
Stamp: P.S. I Love You
Inks: Real Red
Papers: Basic Black, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: Perfect Polka dot embossing folder, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1" circle punch, Heart framelits, Circle treat cup, Dazzling details, Tab Punch, Hole punch, Gingham ribbon (retired), Packet of Hot Chocolate, Mini Marshmallows
1. Cut Basic Black card stock 8.5 by 5.5"
2. Score at 3 3/4 and 7 1/2"
3. Fold on score lines and form holder for hot chocolate by adhering at bottom and at the 7 1/2" score line.
4. Cut a Real Red top note die and emboss with polka dot embossing folder
5. Using 1 3/8" circle punch, punch a hole near the bottom of the top note
6. Apply adhesive on the wrong side of the top note around the circle and around the edges of the top note.
7. Insert the treat cup filled with marshmallows, remove the adhesive covering and attache the top note die to the front of the Basic Black hot chocolate holder
8. Using the heart framelits, cut a pink heart and a smaller white heart.
9. Stamp the image of the cupid in the white heart and attach it to the pink heart. Attach both to the top of the red top note die.
10. Stamp the other image and punch out with a 1" Circle punch - attach to the front of the package.
11. Optional: Apply dazzling details around the edge of the pink heart.
12. Using Real Red card stock, punch out 1 punch tab and adhere to the top of the Hot chocolate packet.
13. Punch a hole in the top of the tab and insert a ribbon of your choice.
Pull on the ribbon, and out slides the packet of hot chocolate.