Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Tea"rific - Unscripted Sketches #139


This sketch with  Unscripted Sketchet #139 here was one I had to sit with for a while. I started and tore up several attempts at completing this challenge and it wasn't until I turned the sketch on its side that I began to see the possibilities.

Here is the sketch



And here is my card (finally!!!)







Stamp: Morning Cup
Inks: Black Stazon, Basic Black, SU markers, Soft Suede
Papers: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Attic Boutique Designer Paper
Accessories: 3/8" Pool Party seam binding, 1/8" Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, dazzling details, Aqua Painter

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What a sweet card and cute use of the Unscripted sketch.

rudlis said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches.

rudlis said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches.

Geri said...

The end result is great! I really like how you have inked the edges of the cardstock. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches.