Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's a Boy - SQSC #22

I sold a lot of my cards last week and now find myself in the position of replacing some cards prior to my craft sale next weekend.  Some of the cards I have to replace are baby cards, so for sketch challenge #22 with Stampin Queen's Sketch Challenge here I chose to make a baby card.

Here's the sketch:

Here's my card:


When I first stamped the sentiment the word "boy"  was crooked, and I was about to throw the whole thing out when I had a thought!  Boys are usually a little rambuntious, very active and the fact that the word is crooked is somewhat predictive of the gender.  Am I rationalizing or what?  May be I should have thrown the whole thing out and started from scratch - but I kind of like it the way it is.

Stamp: Baby Prints
Ink: Marina Mist
Papers: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Nursery Nest designer paper
Accessories: Labels framelit, Stampin dimensional, 1/8" marina mist taffeta ribbon, 1/8" Old Olive taffeta ribbon, large pearls

No comments: