Saturday, January 14, 2012

Inspired by Nature - Birthday Wishes - Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge #21

This was a tough sketch to do. But I do love a challenge and Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge here sure provided me with one. 
Here is the sketch

 

Here is my card for SQSC 21





I tried a different technique this time - embossing directly onto designer paper.  I quite like the effect.

Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Petite Pairs
Inks: Basic Black, Versa MRK
Papers: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Berry Blossoms designer paper, Pocketful of Posies designer Paper, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Vintage wallpaper embossing folder, Curly Label Punch, Dotted scallop ribbon punch, 3/8" Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Subtles buttons, rhinestones, dimensionals, Corner rounder punch
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...